ESPN3 To Broadcast St. Thomas Aquinas Basketball Doubleheader at Queens College TONIGHT!

ESPN3 To Broadcast St. Thomas Aquinas Basketball Doubleheader at Queens College TONIGHT!

ESPN and the NCAA have announced that when the St. Thomas Aquinas College Women's & Men's Basketball teams take the court at Fitzgerald Gymnasium on Wednesday evening in their scheduled ECC contests with Queens College, both games will be broadcast LIVE on ESPN3 and the WatchESPN App.

The match-up between the Spartans and Knights is a part of the 2017-2018 NCAA Division II Basketball Showcase, a partnership between the Worldwide Leader in Sports and the National Collegiate Athletic Association, which allows for additional national exposure of Division II teams and athletes through select broadcasts.

 

To View Wednesday Night's Action, Click Link Below:

St. Thomas Aquinas College vs. Queens College (Women's Basketball), 5:30pm

St. Thomas Aquinas College vs. Queens College (Men's Basketball), 7:30pm

 

About ESPN3 (formerly ESPN360 and ESPN3.com) is an online streaming service owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which operates the network, through its 80% controlling ownership interest) and the Hearst Corporation (which holds the remaining 20% interest), that provides live streams and replays of global sports events to sports fans in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the Middle East, New Zealand and Europe.

About WatchESPN App (formerly ESPN Networks) is an Internet television website and mobile application operated by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which operates the network, through its 80% controlling ownership interest) and the Hearst Corporation (which holds the remaining 20% interest).

About The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) is a non-profit organization which regulates athletes of 1,281 institutions, conferences, and individuals. It also organizes the athletic programs of many colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and helps more than 480,000 college student-athletes who compete annually in college sports. The organization is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.